Friday, June 8, 2012

Goodbye Ray Bradbury

I know I'm not alone in my love for the works of Mr. Bradbury. Many of you have read and enjoyed one or many of his beloved stories. He wrote so many now considered classics and a few that will no doubt be placed in that distinguished literary placement. I have read many of his short stories and a few of his novels. But may we never forget he also wrote screenplays. A true american writer he shall never be forgotten like Poe and Shakespeare, Bradbury will be read for generations to come.

1 comment:

  1. Ray Bradbury was a true master. Shain I couldn't agree with you more. After reading the Halloween tree, I've found that he really did love life and it came through in every word in his prose. I can't express enough the loss to the literary world he will be. But he has left something invaluable for us in the darkness. A light. And like he says Poe's words told him early in his career. "Here, follow me, here is the light!"

    ReplyDelete